Trainee Forklift Driver
We are recruiting for Trainee Forklift Driver - in the Burton Area.
Immediate start - Must Be flexible and be able to work mornings, afternoons and nights on a rotational basis
Paying from £9.85 per hour to £10.85 per hour
Permanent positions available for the right candidates!
As a Trainee Forklift Driver you will need to have:
- Previous inhouse Counter Balance Truck Licence or similar experience advantageous - training supplied
- Salary: £9.25 to £10.25 per hour
- Working Hours : Must be flexible: Mornings, afternoons and nights on a rotational basis
- Location: Burton
- Duration: Ongoing - opportunity for permanent employment
Role of a Trainee Forklift Driver:
- Putting stock away / Allocating stock
- 90% FLT driving
- Loading / unloading vehicles
Benefits of working with us as a Trainee Forklift Driver
- Free Parking, New FLT Trucks - Genuine permanent positions available
- Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on : .
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Fork Lift Truck
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'