Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit 2 Trainee Fleet Coordinator's to join our busy Contact Centre team in Shrewsbury.
The successful candidate will start their career in our Contact Centre learning how to assist customers with vehicle maintenance queries over the phone. Then working along side our current team of Fleet Coordinators you will learn how to schedule, plan, monitor and pro-actively control all routine maintenance, including Annual Testing, Servicing, Safety Inspections, Tachographs, Loler and weight tests. The training will also cover managing and pro-actively controlling unscheduled maintenance, including roadside breakdowns and to ensure a high standard of customer service and administrative support is provided to the rest of the team. Direct interaction with customers, colleagues and suppliers will play a major part within this roll and as such, excellent communication skills are essential.
This ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is looking to start a career within the Fleet Maintenance function and someone who is a quick learner looking to progress.
This is a full time role working 42 hours per week with a fixed starting salary of £18,000 increasing to £19,000 on completion of training. Flexible working hours may also be considered however need to be stated on the application form when applying.
- To be trained to assume responsibility, for all maintenance related issues for a portfolio of customers. This will include all routine and non routine maintenance operations.
- To be trained to organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing and MOT’s in accordance with Company and legislative requirements.
- To be trained to ensure that all of the above are completed to the customer’s satisfaction within both company KPI’s and specific customer KPI’s if applicable, and handling any maintenance related issues during or after the rental.
- To be trained to assist to maximise productivity of the maintenance team and allocated fitter resource, ensuring that all resources are effectively deployed and utilised.
- To be trained to manage external supplier authorizations (up to an authority level) with regard to labour rates/content, oil prices/specs, parts prices, and verifying their work activity, quality and efficiency.
- To be trained to expedite and follow through breakdowns and internal re-charge notification, whilst maintaining and developing customer confidence and satisfaction.
- To be trained to run daily reports and periodic reports as required.
- To be trained to maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures.
- To be trained to understand operating best practice at managing and minimising all maintenance costs, without compromising customer service.
- To be trained to identify and action any relevant “Loss of Use” claims.
- To be trained to build a rapport with customers and suppliers alike and to gain their confidence and trust.
- Should be confident talking to customers over the phone and able to multi task where necessary.
- Must possess a good standard of IT skills including Outlook and Excel.
- An interest in vehicles is desirable although not essential.
- Must have good time management; be detail conscious and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'