The Trainee Fitness Instructor role is subject to successful completion of the training course - details of costs & fees will be discussed at registration.
- Qualify as a Fitness Instructor in as little as little as 5 weeks
- 3 Years Career Support
- Guaranteed Interviews with industry leading gyms and health clubs
The course includes the following components:
1) Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- The principles of fitness, health and exercise
- How to plan and instruct gym-based exercise
- Techniques for supporting clients
2) Followed by the Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- The anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Application of the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivery of personal training sessions
We are dedicated to the success of our graduates and are proud to be partnered with the biggest names in the UK fitness arena, companies such as PureGym, Fitness First and Nuffield Health. Our partners guarantee interviews for suitable positions to candidates who become qualified with The Training Room. Which allows us to help as much as possible with providing the best start to your new career. The best part is, you could be qualified in as little as 5 weeks.
With opportunities and support such as this available to you, why stay in a job you hate, when you can pursue a career doing something, you’re passionate about?
CLICK APPLY to find out more about how we can help you get started in your dream job!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'