Financial Services Headhunter - Graduate Trainee Consultant
We are working exclusively with a Financial Services Recruitment and Executive Search industry, who are looking for a recent Graduate to join their team this summer!
They are looking for very driven,ambitious, entrepreneurial, money motivated individuals that will take the training in their stride and progress quickly from Graduate Trainee to Consultant level.
With the opportunity to make over £50,000 in your first year with an uncapped commission structure, they are offering quick career progression to Consultant level within 6-12 months, whilst making a large salary from Day One.
With incentives such as luxury lunch club across Central London and team holidays, and the opportunity to begin your recruitment career within a niche consultancy in the Investment Banking, Private Equity and M&A markets.
- Headhunting, networking via social media sites such as LinkedIn, cold calling and referrals to help fill positions of your clients
- Producing your own client database and following up and producing new business leads
- Preparing, amending and submitting CVs
- Overseeing the interview process from first stage to final and notifying your candidate of the outcome
- £23,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on your experience with uncapped commission and on target earnings of £50,000 in Year 1
- Company reward scheme
- Share options
- Luxury top billers lunch in top London restaurants
- Team holidays for highest billing departments
What do we want from you?
- Work hard attitude willing to work independently to source candidates and clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Professional IQ and EQ
If this seems like the recruitment role that you qualify for and would like to work in central London, please get in touch us here at ESG Recruitment with an updated CV and we will be in touch shortly.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and pitch you to your potential employers!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'