Are you looking to be a financial planner? Do you have a background in sales, great people skills and work well under pressure? My client is looking for a very driven, motivated individual to join their successful Kent team and be placed on a fast track to becoming an adviser within a year.
This company is proud of their work culture and takes pride in recognising their people through fantastic reward events such as a day at the Grand Prix.
Due to a successful recruitment drive earlier this year, they are looking to expand their Dartford team further.
If you would like the opportunity to join an ambitious company who are growing, organically, their financial adviser base year on year then read this could be the opportunity for you.
The role of the Trainee Financial Planner:
- Join the business development team as a client account manager contacting prospective clients (during probation period)
- Booking clients into financial planners’ diaries and joining the financial planners in their appointments
What’s on offer:
- OTE £35K
- Excellent benefits and incentive opportunities throughout the year
The Trainee Financial Planner must have:
- Proven track record in sales, great people skills, demonstrate leadership qualities
- Must be a team player and someone who can build rapport with people of all levels.
Quote reference 12368
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job