Trainee Financial Business Administrator
Trainee Financial Business Administrator | Norwich | Negotiable Salary
An opportunity has arisen for a passionate and customer focused individual who is looking to kick-start their career within finance as a Trainee Business / Financial Service Administrator.
In this varied role, your main focus will be to deliver a superior client service and as such applicants must be client focused and hold strong attention to detail. As a Trainee Business / Financial Service Administrator your duties will include:
- Providing an efficient administration service for Financial Advisers
- Setting up maintaining client records on our back office client management system
- Producing all the relevant paperwork client review meetings
- Processing all new business documentation efficiently
- Dealing with basic queries from clients, Advisers or colleagues and taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manor
- Delivering excellent client service in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority guidelines, internal policy and procedure and company service standards
Candidates will hold strong customer service experience and be confident with administrative tasks, those who hold experience of working in the financial services industry will be highly advantageous although full in-house training will be provided.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be essential, along with a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
A competitive basic salary is on offer along with free onsite parking, working hours will be Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm.
If you are interested in this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV to Kylee Curson, Office & Commercial Norwich, Contract Personnel Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"