We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Trainee Financial Advisor to join a leading financial and wealth advice firm based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Our client has a vast experience in all aspects of financial planning and are looking for exceptional candidates who are considering or have already started on the road towards a career in financial advice.
As part of a structured development programme you’ll initially learn all behind the scenes administration and processes including:
- Platform websites and workings
- The investment process, DT and FC Analytics
- Compilation of valuations
- Suitability reports
- Know your client and meeting notes
- Auto enrolment
You’ll attend technical and fund manager seminars and networking events to broaden your knowledge and feed back to the managing director.
As your learning progresses you will have opportunity to increase the amount of contact you have with clients, speaking to and where appropriate seeing smaller clients as part of the annual review process. You’ll also take responsibility for implementing and running Auto Enrolment schemes.
The ideal candidate will be CII Level 4 diploma qualified (or currently working towards) and be prepared to eventually work towards chartered status. To be successful you’ll also need to demonstrate:
- Commitment to achieving a successful career in financial advice
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to build meaningful working relationships at all level
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to provide effective solutions.
In return you’ll receive a salary of £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience, company pension scheme, life assurance scheme and 20 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays).
- Normal working hours are 9am to 5.30 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Additional time is expected to be worked where necessary and for attendance at networking and other events.
- The company will pay for study materials and 1 exam entry per unit (where applicable)
- For each completed unit your basic salary will increase by £500.
So if you’re looking for a great opportunity to build a successful career in financial advice click APPLY today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'