Do you have an interest in Maths? Are you thinking about a career in Finance?
This Trainee role is a **FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY** to kick start your career in Financial services.
What does being a Trainee Financial Advisor involve?
A Financial Advisor helps people make the best decisions with their money. You get to know your client to understand their aims and objectives and what money they need to achieve this so you can advise on financial products and services to help them reach their financial goals. Clients could be individuals needing an income in retirement or individuals needing investment advice. They could be a business needing help with a company pension scheme or a Directors pension. No two days are ever the same!
As a Trainee for this established firm you will be supported through your qualifications, with the aim that over a 2 year period, you could become a qualified Advisor.
The training programme will entail:
- Being part of the in-house Training Academy programme
- Sitting 3 external exams, the cost of which is reimbursed by the firm and bonuses are paid on successful completion of each exam
- Assisting the qualified Financial Advisers and Client Support team
- Working as part of a small busy team
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with all day to day office administration
To be considered for this programme you must have:
- An interest in financial services
- Strong numeracy skills - a head for maths
- A-Level Maths & English (preferred)
- Excellent grammar
- A thirst for knowledge
- Self-motivation and discipline around study
- A good sense of fun
- Flexibility to help in all day to day office administration
If you want to work for a firm that rewards hard work and that is also a great place to work, then THIS is the role for you!
In return for your diligence, you will be rewarded with:
- A Competitive salary
- Bonuses for each successful exam passed
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- A Competitive Pension scheme
- Scenic working environment with free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a school /university leaver looking for their first role within financial services.
- Financial Services