Trainee Financial Adviser
Sector: Financial Services
Region: East Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Would you like to for an award winning national Financial Planning firm?
Would you like to have the potential of having progression?
Over 25 year's presence in the market, the company prides themselves by providing a consultative and personal service to their Clients.
Due to their ongoing success they now have an opportunity for a Trainee Independent Financial Advisor to join their growing team.There is an existing client bank due to the recent acquisition. Full back office support is given.
Duties of the Trainee Financial Advisor:
* Proactively manage client accounts whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
* Advising clients on a full whole of market range of financial products
* Face to Face advising which will involve travel around West Yorkshire
* Able to develop new business from existing client bank but also with introducers (support is given)
Requirements of the Financial Advisor:
* Minimum of 2 years within Financial Services Industry
* Level 4 or close to attaining
* Be self-motivated, organised and knowledgeable
This company prides itself on nurturing and progressing their staff, making this opportunity one of a kind, due to the organisations opportunities for promotion will arise rapidly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job