Trainee Financial Advisor - Group Pensions (Employee Benefits)
Location: South Cheshire
Salary Circa: £30,000
Our Client is a leading and one of the most credible firms of Chartered Financial Planners in the North West. They have won numerous Awards, and hold a fantastic reputation in the market for providing first class Financial Adviser to HNW Individuals, Corporate Companies & Sports Professional.
A new and exciting opportunity is now available for an ambitious, professional and technical individual to join their Corporate Scheme team.
Working alongside the Head of Department and Chartered Financial Planner the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Attending Client meetings with the Financial Consultant
- Carrying out production of due diligence on products, providers and funds
- Supporting suitability reports
- Provide pension scheme analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, report writing and product recommendations for presentation to clients and/or reports for sending to clients in conjunction with Compliance
- Providing assistance to the paraplanning team
- Facilitate all advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework and under supervision of the Employee Benefit Consultant
- Deal with client and provider queries to completion via the telephone or in writing
- Developing a robust review process for clients and ensuring that service is delivered in line with the agreed fee / retainer / service level
- Ideally Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or at least half way through (or equivalent)
- Experience of Employee Benefits - Group Pensions is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous relevant industry experience (Sales Support / Paraplanning / previous advisory experience
- Willingness to work towards Chartered Financial Planner status
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that will fully support and encourage those with industry qualifications. Successful candidates will join a stable and professional team environment with a client who offers a competitive starting salary and excellent employee benefits.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7410