If you currently hold a Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Advice and are interested in becoming a Financial Adviser, we are currently working with an IFA firm who are ready to develop your skillset to achieve this in 12 - 18 months. This opportunity is ideal for professionals who are currently in a paraplanning position or client-facing role but would like to progress to a Financial Planner.
On offer is an inclusive environment that promotes teamwork at the core of its culture. You will be working as part of a productive, high performing team under supervision from a dedicated Mentor, providing support to Sales Managers and Advisers in a Trainee Adviser capacity.
This is a fantastic chance to join a national firm that has ambitious growth plans backed by strong strategies and processes.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience within Private Independent Wealth Management
- Ambitious and goal-orientated
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, and attention to detail is essential to succeed
- Ability to take control and drive your own development and study time
- Good IT skills covering MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and back office systems.
- A full driving licence is useful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'