Trainee Financial Adviser
Basic Salary: £30,000 increasing on completion of CAS
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Are you a talented Mortgage Adviser or Paraplanner who has achieved your Level 4 Diploma qualification and looking for your next financial career step? Then we have a brilliant opportunity for you with one of the UK’s largest mutual Building Societies who are recruiting for a Trainee Financial Adviser with your experience and background.
Once trained, you will be advising on the full range of Retirement, Pensions and Investments and building strong professional relationships with clients of the Building Society.
A full training and development programme will be structured to your needs and you will also be eligible for the following:
- Competitive Employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Company paid life assurance scheme
- Company paid Group Income Protection scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the opportunity to participate in the annual Holiday Trading Scheme to buy/sell extra days)
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Volunteering days
- Colleague discounts at a range of UK wide retailers, including holidays, restaurants, fashion, days out and more. Accessible via an online platform and mobile app.
- Discounts/cashback on selected products and services
- Employee Assistance Programme
This is a superb opening for an experienced Mortgage Adviser or Paraplanner who would like to progress with a highly respected company.
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'