Trainee Financial Adviser
NJR are currently working with a market leading Wealth Management consultancy who are based in the heart of Lincoln City Centre. Established for over 30 years, Our Client offers a full range of expertise in providing advice to their private and corporate Clients covering all aspects of Financial Planning.
Working alongside the Paraplanners and Financial Consultants, the main purpose of the role is to provide a professional and consultative administrative service to the Client base. You will be fully supported in working towards industry related exams and you the Business will provide an excellent training and development plan to ensure are confident in all aspects of the process, before you become a fully qualified Financial Advisor.
Daily responsibilities will include;
- Meeting preparation
- New business submission
- Arranging review meetings / diary management for the Wealth Managers
- Producing and following up on invoices
- Providing a high level of customer services to both providers and clients
- Producing new business suitability letters (training provided)
- Providing high quality bespoke financial reports covering all aspects of Financial Planning
- Very good attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team but also capable of working on their own initiative
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create and adapt processes to improve efficiency
- Previous experience of working within the Financial Services industry
Those applying will need to ideally have gained experience working in a similar role and be conversant with processing new business applications, specifically in relation of Life, Pensions and / or Investments.
Our Client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who has the drive and determination to succeed, as well as having the ability to build strong relationships.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8007
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"