My client one of the UK's leading wealth management organisations is currently looking for a Trainee Financial Adviser to work closely with a Senior Private Client Adviser.
Junior Financial Adviser - Purpose of the job
The role holder will be responsible for researching, analysing and compiling Financial Planning reports, in conjunction with the Senior Private Client Advisers, working with clients whist at the same time building up a client base.
- Conduct research on client's financial planning arrangements (existing and recommended)
- Undertake investment portfolio analysis, including asset allocation analysis
- Compile investment/pension/protection illustrations, projections and associated documentation
- Prepare client service agreement letters and suitability letters
- Transfer transaction instructions to application forms
- Assist in the management of the Adviser's client commitments, diary planning and management of fee income
- Handle client queries
- Ensure client files comply with the company business quality standards
- Assist in checking client valuations
- Provide support with ad hoc projects and tasks where necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent personal organisational and administrative planning skills
- Highly numerate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to work well within a team environment and build effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®) or part qualified
- Professional demeanour at all times
- Educated to Degree Level/Industry experience
- A minimum of 2 year's experience within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry as a Para-planner/Mortgage Adviser.
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment
£30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team of an established Financial Services organisation which continues to build upon its solid reputation for strong wealth management, holistic advice and excellent customer service, providing you with the opportunity to work towards additional financial qualifications.
Forward a copy of your up to date CV today I will contact you to discuss this exciting role.
- Financial Services
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
- Investment Portfolio
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®)