Trainee Financial Adviser - Unique and Outstanding Opportunity!!!!
An award winning financial planner providing award winning holistic financial planning advice to its clients is actively seeking a Trainee Financial Adviser, someone who is looking to grow their career within a progressive leading financial services company.
This is an absolutely unique and outstanding opportunity as you do not need to have existing experience, nor do you need to be Diploma Level 4 already!! Of course, if you hold Diploma Level 4 or are close to it this will be advantageous.
You will have a real passion and desire to have a long-term successful career as a Financial Adviser.
Your duties as an adviser will include:
- To provide excellent client service to your active client bank and provide at least one servicing meeting per annum.
- To work to the Professional Development scheme requirements and regulatory standards as issued
- Undertake regular and frequent fact-finding, presentation, and servicing review meetings with line management and other company facilitators.
- To undertake regular and frequent meetings with your Senior Manager.
- To develop and action an acceptable and effective business plan with your Manager.
- To agree at outset with all clients the level of service they should expect depending on whether they are active or transactional clients.
- To conduct all client meetings in line with business standards.
- To contact all leads supplied in an agreed timescale with line management.
- To provide feedback on all leads via agreed business processes.
- To generate a business pipeline level sufficient to meet your business targets.
- To meet activity levels as agreed in your Business plan with line management.
- To use the research panel when selecting advice.
IFA OR Financial Consultant OR Financial Planning Manager OR independent Financial Advisor OR Wealth Manager OR Financial Planner OR Independent Financial Adviser OR Financial Adviser
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'