Are you currently a Paraplanner or Mortgage Adviser looking for your next step in providing Financial Advice? If so, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Our client is the only Building Society in the UK to achieve Platinum accreditation from Investors in People and are on the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For. They now have a rare opportunity for a Trainee Financial Adviser to join the team at their branch in Guildford.
You will be advising on Pensions, Retirement and Investments and full training will provided to develop and complete your existing knowledge.
You should be Level 4 qualified and have experience in face-face financial services with a passion for building professional relationships.
Business hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Excellent package benefits include:
Basic salary of £30,000
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Cover
- 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Childcare vouchers
- An opportunity to join Health Cash Plan - offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
- Eye Tests
- Car Allowance - if applicable to role
Please forward your CV for immediate review if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.
- Mortgage Advisor
- Financial Consultant