Trainee Financial Adviser (IFA)
National Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm
If you are currently working within Financial Planning/Wealth Management and looking to progress to the next stage of your career of becoming a Financial Adviser, then this is certainly an opportunity worth considering.
You will be joining an award winning, highly reputable and respected Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm who provide independent advice to both Private and Corporate clients.
This is an employed role with a Basic Salary starting at £30,000. In addition, there is an attractive benefits package on offer, together with ongoing support of your professional development (eg Industry qualifications).
To be considered for this opportunity, you should:
- have a minimum of 3 years experience of working within a Financial Planning/Wealth Management Firm (eg Administration, Paraplanning etc)
- be knowledgeable of the Financial Services industry including products spanning the Financial Planning spectrum (Investments, Pensions and Protection) and Regulation
- possess industry qualifications - eg Diploma/Level 4 or Part Qualified
- have a willingness to progress to Chartered status
- have strong communication and presentation skills
Bryan James Recruitment recruit exclusively for the Financial Services/Wealth Management arena.
Bryan James Recruitment operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services