Role: Trainee Financial Adviser
Package: Open to Negotiation + Benefits
We are delighted to be working alongside one of the UK’s biggest firms. Working in the main within Wealth Management, the firm have bases all over the country and are looking to bring in quality and ambitious financial services professionals. Highly regarded for their top-quality level of service and technical expertise, the firm pride themselves on being unbeatable on the advice that they provide. If you have experience within a Face to Face or client dealing role and are qualified to Level 4 and above, then the firm are eager to speak with you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a Business Plan with management and work towards agreed targets and goals.
- Achieve business quality standards that comply with the firm’s procedures as set out in the agreed original (and future) business plans.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with existing and prospective clients while always providing a consistent service to all levels of client no matter their business requirement.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Act in a compliant manner and deliver an outstanding level of customer service while ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- To ensure maintenance of competence by constantly reviewing own training needs and, in conjunction with your Manager, addressing those needs in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients while also creating new opportunities via networking and referrals.
- In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner.
- As an Employed Adviser, you will have the opportunity to manage your clients with solid back office support and a market leading product. The package on offer can be tailored to suit your requirements and ensure that you have a solid base to be an effective and successful adviser.
- As a Self-Employed Adviser, you will have all the same support as the business’s employed advisers but with an attractive commission split that has convinced a large percentage of advisers to adopt the Self-Employed route. The firm can also provide financial assistance to aid you with your transition into a new role.
In addition to your salary, discretionary cash bonus scheme and 25 days' holiday, you will also be entitled to the following benefits: Retirement Benefits, Salary and Bonus Sacrifice Arrangements, Life Assurance Cover, Sick Pay Arrangements, Permanent Health Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Health Screening, Eyesight Testing, Critical Illness Cover, Car Parking (dependent on office), Season Ticket Loans, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Sales, Maternity and Paternity Benefits, Local Discounts, Sharesave Option Scheme & Share Incentive Plan, Company Car Scheme (subject to grade).
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'