In this challenging role based in my clients Tunbridge Wells office, you will assist in the provision of timely, accurate financial information to Operational managers and clients at an operational and data focused level and raise financial awareness and ensure full compliance of financial procedures across the organisation.
The role is aligned to a trainee programme designed to provide support to the individual to help you develop in your role. This support includes financial support for various Financial Services qualifications and dedicated development time.
Duties will include;
- Performing data verification for new clients to ensure compliance with FCA/AML regulations
- Contact online applicants for verification checks
- Uploading or accurately inputting the clients details to ensure that the system processes the client’s application successfully
- Maintain and update existing client accounts including inputting names, addresses, client bank details, online access etc onto computerised systems
- Carry out client instructions with regard to Direct Debit uploading, setup and payment files within the agreed timescales
- Deal with postal and/or email correspondence in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provide technical assistance to clients covering a full range of investment
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, career development opportunities, qualifications, benefits package and bonus scheme.
Apply now to be considered immediately, the option for an immediate start is available for the successful candidate.