Trainee Finance Buiness Partner
We are looking for a dedicated Management Accountant to provide high quality and timely financial information and analysis to managers and external stakeholders in a complex group environment.
You will be working as part of a wider team of 12 colleagues delivering accurate, efficient and insightful financial management support services to the Charity.
An Education Charity with offices based in Bromley and London
- To engage with senior divisional colleagues to ensure fit for purpose business plans
- Work alongside the Senior Finance Business Partners to identify risks and opportunities that could impact on delivery
- Work with the Senior Finance Business Partners to look across divisional boundaries
- Interpret and present financial and non-financial analysis to senior divisional managers in relation to agreed budgets and financial forecasts
- Support divisional managers to plan and implement effective management action to secure performance improvements
- Represent the finance team at internal and external meetings
- Provide monthly summarys of key variances in budget, actual and forecast and key KPI variances
- Lead the annual divisional budget setting process and annual forecasts
- Work closely with the Transactions Team to ensure the Finance department provides a cohesive service
Degree or equivalent
Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
Exposure to working in a Charity
Intermediate - Advanced Excel
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A flexible working agreement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'