Accountable Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Finance Assistant for a highly reputable business based in Crewe. This is a graduate level entry scheme, with full study support in CIMA and hands on exposure/progression within the company. This role is a stepping stone for a bright graduate who is looking to get in to a reputable company in role that will set them up to other opportunities within the business.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Trainee Management Accounting duties/reporting
- Monthly and weekly statement reconciliations/reporting
- Liaising with the European and UK sites, internal and external stakeholders
- Support and communicate reconciliations issue to senior managers
- Report, prepare and dispatch weekly and monthly site statements
- Preparation of monthly departmental reports
- New graduate or up to 3 years post graduate
- Minimum of 2.1 degree grade
- Good A Levels.
- Ambitious and confident
- Administrative/finance/reconciliations experience desired
- Strong excel skills and systems exposure- Vlook ups/ Pivot tables
- Excellent attention to detail
This role offers study support, autonomy and valuable experience to develop on a personal level.
If you feel you match the criteria for the above position please submit your CV to this vacancy by clicking apply now.
- Graduate Level
- Trainee Accountant
- graduate scheme