Trainee Field Support Engineer
North Somerset - Extensive National / International Travel
£23000 - £28000
BMR Solutions are keen to speak with recent Degree / HNC / HND graduates in Electrical / Electro-mechanical Engineer who are looking to forge a career as a Field Service / Field Support Engineer.
Our client are a leading manufacturer and supplier of high specification equipment to a variety of essential industries. They are seeking a Trainee Field Support / Service engineer to work alongside the existing Field Team to ensure the company's equipment is fully operational all all times for all customers across the globe.
As this is a trainee position you are not expected to possess any physical experience but have a high standard of theoretical knowledge.
As a Field Support Engineer you will:
- Respond quickly to emergency breakdowns, issues and service contract work.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and ensure that information is fed back to Service Management
- Carry out test, installation and commissioning of equipment including operation and maintenance training
- Be prepared for extensive travel on a world-wide basis.
- Work as an individual within a team of engineers
- Liaise with technical Support and Systems Engineering on any potential or actual system problems.
- Help to maintain an accurate record of the status of the system, timing of warranty, parts supplied, service contracts and failures
- Carry out customer training
- Formal Electronic / Electrical / Electro-Mechanical qualification.
- Driving Licence.
- Good PC Skills
- Uses interpersonal skills to communicate effectively in both one-to-one and group situations.
- Good PC skills.
- Knowledge of Plasma processes.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'