Trainee Field Service Engineer
£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Plus Car, Competitive bonus scheme, Full training, Laptop, Phone
A Trainee Service Engineer is required for Global Document Solutions company.
You will be responsible for providing post-sales/implementation technical support services to customers including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of multi functional devices across Surrey.
All technical and product training will be provided.
The responsibility of the Trainee Service Technician is to develop all the skills required to provide an efficient service to all customers and products on their designated territory with the resources provided by the Company.
- Installing, maintaining and diagnosis of machine faults as per Company Guidelines and SLA's
- Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician / Manager when required.
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Regular contact with call centre to maintain accurate reporting
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by advising customers on timescales
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed and submitted in a timely manner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good written and excellent verbal communication skills across all levels
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations and people
- Full and Valid Driving Licence
- Full Colour Vision
- Basic computer literacy
- Good time management and organising skills
- Educated to at least grade 'C' in GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and one technical subject
- As a trainee, they must have a keen interest (demonstrated by previous work experience, study or hobbies) in the electromechanical field or IT field
Interested in developing a career with a leading organisation? Then apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job