Job Title: Trainee Field Service Engineer
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum + car + bonus + excellent benefits package
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
A Trainee Service Engineer is required for Global Document Solutions company.
You will be responsible for providing post-sales/implementation technical support services to customers including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of multi functional devices across Kingston Upon Thames and surrounding areas.
All technical and product training will be provided.
The responsibility of the Trainee Service Technician is to develop all the skills required to provide an efficient service to all customers and products on their designated territory with the resources provided by the Company.
- Installing, maintaining and diagnosis of machine faults as per Company Guidelines and SLA's
- Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician / Manager when required.
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Regular contact with call centre to maintain accurate reporting
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by advising customers on timescales
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed and submitted in a timely manner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Please note - candidates MUST live in a KT postal code or within a short commute to this area
- Good written and excellent verbal communication skills across all levels
- Ability to display tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations and people
- Full and Valid Driving Licence
- Full Colour Vision
- Basic computer literacy
- Good time management and organising skills
- Educated to at least grade 'C' in GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and one technical subject
- As a trainee, they must have a keen interest (demonstrated by previous work experience, study or hobbies) in the electromechanical field or IT field