Trainee Field Sales
up to 19k DOE + Commission
Our client is seeking a candidate with prior B2B sales experience. This may be from experience in a telesales or lead generation role. The successful candidate will undertake a 6 month to a year training programme, working alongside an already proven sales person.
This is a target driven position with performance monitoring based on number of calls completed, call time, appointments booked/attended & deal profit.
Upon successful completion of the trainee period and target achievement, the successful candidate will be offered a position in the sales team as an account manager.
During this period candidates will:
· Complete sales skills training courses to include prospecting, appointment making, effective 1st appointment, project consultation, presenting proposals, negotiating, closing and account management
· Learn about personal performance monitoring to include time management & sales ratios
· Learn how to work with and develop a high quality prospect database
· Learn how to effectively manage contacts & activities and how to book appointments
· Attend appointments with experienced consultant to gain 'real life' experience
This is the perfect opportunity to kick start your field sales career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job