Trainee Field Sales Surveyor - Carpets / Flooring
Sales Surveyors x3
Our client is expanding their flooring division and thus have three very exciting positions available. This is a great opportunity to join this friendly company with great growth potential. If you have a flooring, carpet, vinyl or associated products background and are looking for that first step into sales OR are aleady in sales please get in touch ASAP.
Locations: x3 areas: South East, South West & Midlands
Product: Flooring Products
Customers: Flooring Contractors & Flooring Distributors
Reporting - National Sales Manager
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Conduct Site Surveys for flooring products, recommending products to contractors, project manager and clients as necessary
• Visiting flooring contractors to sell products and conducting measures for use in fabrication.
• Manage customer issues and complaints professionally using problem solving skills.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries - in conjunction with the National Sales Manager.
• Monitor and report on marketplace activities to the National Sales Manager/Sales Director.
• Report weekly using Sage CRM software.
• Increase product awareness and conduct training with contractors.
• Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Excellent Basic salary plus Commission, Company Vehicle & Benefits
Possible backgrounds: Flooring, Carpet, Carpets, Vinyl, Tiles, Entrance Matting, Tiles, Ceramic Tiles, Carpet Fitter, Flooring Contractor, Field Sales, Trainee Sales, Flooring Distributor
- Laminate Flooring
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job