Trainee Fashion Designer
Design support to the accessories design team to help ensure we are providing an excellent design service to customers.
- Draw CADs of new accessories, packaging, and swing ticket designs
- Amending designs according to the clients' final comments
- Research accessories, fashion, colour trends and create mood-boards for customers
- Help select new products for different accounts
- Work to a critical path and to design products with an awareness of price
- Ordering samples
- Producing reports and presenting the ideas to colleagues and clients at various stages of the design process
- Liaising with Far East suppliers on a regular basis
Relevant degree in product, fashion or print design is essential
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Creative with an eye for shape and colour.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Pro-active and creative.
- Passion for eyewear, accessories and fashion in general
- Understanding of different materials and production methods.
- Experience working with Far East suppliers.
- Graphic design skills.
- Experience with designing accessories/fashion products
- Based in Chessington
- Competitive Salary
- 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday with 4.00pm finish on Fridays
- Private Healthcare cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance cover (3 x salary)
- Business Travel Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days holiday per annum, rising to 25 after 5 years of service
- Annual Season Travel ticket loan
- Ride to Work Bike Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'