Trainee executive search consultant
Basic to £22k and first year OTE circa £28k
Set up over ten years ago by two highly experienced recruitment /search professionals, the business has grown and can now boast two UK offices and an office in Singapore. The business is being driven by a director who has 7 years service and a proven methodology for training sales professionals to become successful recruiters.
- Initially your focus will be candidate sourcing and generation, working alongside a senior consultant to learn the art of headhunting
- Whilst conducting your candidate approach calls you will build up rapport and look to identify company leads for your senior consultant to then approach to procure new business
- Research, identify and qualify candidates as you will be managing recruitment projects from inception through to completion
- Continuously developing your industry network and brand with a view to becoming a true industry expert
- With a strong background in B2B sales and ideally exposure to the recruitment industry
- A methodical approach and not an individual looking for a quick win
- Able to demonstrate a stable career to date that shows the ability to push through when things get tough
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at a very senior level
Why would you want this role?
- An opportunity for intense on the job training
- International travel
- A generous basic and commission scheme with no threshold
- Weekly and quarterly incentives
- A great team environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"