Our client a leader in digital skills training is seeking an Event Sales Executive to enagage with clients and offer places on training courses.
No experience required - Full Training Provided
As an Event Sales Executive you will be enthusiastic, energised and results-driven.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- To meet and exceed event sales targets by selling consistently to businesses and previous customers
- To clearly outline the benefits of attending training courses and events
- Answer questions on course content clearly and articulately
- Nurture sales leads diligently, developing to a natural close
Personal attributes of the successful candidate:
- Entrepreneurial & positive attitude
- A highly motivated self-starter
- The drive & determination to succeed in a highly competitive environment
- Hard-working and always willing to learn
- A personal motivation to hit and exceed targets
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent & adaptable communication skills
- Persuasive and natural telephone manner
- Strong telephone sales skills, engaging with prospects and converting to clients
- Ability to develop relationships and forge business partnerships
- Ability to negotiate and close deals
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Sales training will be provided for all new starters
- Dynamic, exciting team culture
- Join a fast-expanding delegate sales team in the formative stages of growth
- International travel potential to US, Canadian and Australian offices
- Premier Central London office location
Do you have what it takes to successfully sell delegate places at training events?
Are you looking for a fast-track career progression?
Do you want to join an innovative, fast-growing company?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Do you seek recognition for your success through hard work and to be rewarded?
Then this could be the role for you!
- Sales Executive
- Telephone Sales
- Event Tickets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job