Trainee Event Management position
We believe that excellence can only be achieved through happiness - which is why at Marketme Liverpool we foster a culture of positivity and fun - whether that is through our relationship with our clients, our interactions with their customers or the working culture in the office.
As we are currently going through an expansion, we are looking for a few fun, dynamic and enthusiastic people to join our Event Management Training programme. As this is an Entry Level opportunity we do not have any formal requirements for experience, however a background in customer service, retail or hospitality would be preferable!
The ideal candidate for us will have the following qualities:
- strong communications skills - the natural ability to build rapport with various categories of people
- a 'can do’ attitude - an open minded individual who is not afraid to go out of their comfort zone
- a great student mentality - we believe that providing one-on-one coaching is essential and we are looking for individuals who are thirsty for personal development
- the ability to work as part of a team - our team culture is a big part of our ethos and we are looking for someone who is open-minded and able to create great working relationships, as well as partake in the regular team building activities that we organise!
- ambition - because we are expanding we want to grow as a company together with our team, and we are looking exclusively for people who want to further their career with our company
- a fun, upbeat personality - we are a dynamic team and we are looking for a sociable, outgoing person who will fit well with our team
Main responsibilities for the role:
- supervising the smooth running of a promotional event - from setting up until closing time - ensuring that all business is conducted in a professional manner and up to our client’s standards
- conducting presentations and demonstrations of the client’s products and services with confidence and enthusiasm with the goal of increasing the client’s market share and brand awareness
- increasing the client’s revenue by building long lasting business relationships with quality customers
- participating in coaching sessions and seminars about product development and keeping up to date with any new information or changes in the portfolio
- partaking in the training of new starts and supervising their contact and development
- ensuring all sales administration is done in an effective and timely manner
- learning about various elements of business through group meetings and one-on-one coaching
- meeting targets - both performance targets and training targets - as our main aim is the personal growth of the individual and the development of the team
- we believe in rewarding great performance and do not have a cap on earning potential
- we organise regular fun team activities to maintain a dynamic team environment
- we provide one-on-one coaching - we love the self-motivating ambitious individual, however we believe that guidance is crucial in any trainee role
- we operate under a 'no seniority’ rule as we value performance more than the length of time someone has worked for a company
- we reward top performers with trips abroad - all expenses paid for!
We are hoping to bring on board 4-5 full time trainees within the next 2 weeks and, in order to qualify, candidates need to be over the age of 18 and be able to commute to Liverpool City Centre. Our management team are already reviewing applications, therefore you can send your CV by clicking 'apply’ below and we will get back to shortlisted candidates within 48 hours.
- Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants! (20 - 30 mile radius)
- Events & PR campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work as independent sales advisors ( self employed) and have a performance only (commission only) earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance also. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job