Trainee Evening Case Handler
Main purpose of job
To be competent in the technical elements necessary to provide a quality and comprehensive recoveries service with a client and customer service focus.
- To be familiar with and follow the Unit's policies, procedures and processes
- Comply with all of the RSG and the firm's policies and all regulatory requirements
- Control and manage your workload effectively and efficiently using the relevant case management systems and IS resources and processes appropriately
- Be responsible and accountable for your workload including meeting internal and client SLA requirements
- Be aware of associated areas of law impacting the Unit's delivery of its service
- Recognise any potential issues in cases and refer these appropriately
- Attend and complete any training in a timely manner
- Attend internal and external meetings as required and assist in implementing changes to any Unit procedures.
- Liaise with other internal teams as appropriate
- Assist the Unit in achieving financial targets, other KPIs, management information and meeting budgets.
- Support the Unit with marketing initiatives when required and collating management information.
Skills and experience
You will need the following skills and experience:-
- IT literate with experience of using Word, Excel and the internet
- Ability to deal with difficult telephone conversations with any of the key stakeholders in the recoveries process confidently and calmly and refer if appropriate
- Good written, numeracy and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient
- Flexibility with the capability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure but with the ability to recognise when to seek assistance
- Able to integrate within a team and able to work on your own initiative
- Friendly and helpful approach
- Act at all times in accordance with the DevelopABLE criteria
- Treat your colleagues, clients and their customers and third parties with respect
- Good timekeeping
- Case Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"