A busy Joinery in Clacton are hiring for a Trainee Estimator to join their sales team.
This key entry-level role involves duties including;
- First response with telephone and live web chat enquiries.
- Taking responsibility for quotes assigned, complete pricing and design to the client’s satisfaction.
- Offering top class customer service to help convert enquiries into sales.
- Following up enquiries and finding solutions for clients.
- Where necessary, value engineer the materials and or construction to reduce the project’s costs to help gain sales.
- Assist Project Managers with pricing.
- Produce and amend drawings using CAD;
- Attend internal department meetings and give feedback on potential sales to keep the teams informed.
- Keep drawing files and a custom project tracker programme up to date.
- Assist with general admin tasks.
You will need to bring some office or sales experience, CAD abilities, a positive can-do attitude and a driving license.
The Company will pay you a good salary, give your career a great opportunity to take off, and offer you plenty of training and personal development.
If you think you have the skills energy and enthusiasm this role requires then please submit your CV today and I will get right back to you!
My name is Ben Bridle at bbr talent in Essex and I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'