Our client delivers highly complex composite solution projects to a world-wide client base, unparalleled by any other specialist sub-contractor in the industry. Would you like to belong to a team who work to deliver the highest standards whilst commiting the time to training their staff to a high level.
To provide detailed quotations to clients from technical drawings and working on some besoke projects.
- Use Excel to create quotations
- Following technical drawings
- Liaise with suppliers for bespoke items
- Communicate with the Sales Team and Project Co-ordinators
- Work to detailed drawings
- Chase up all quotations
- Develop relationships with clients
- Attend client and site meetings when appropriate
- Full training will be given
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- £17,000 - £18,000 depending upon level of experience
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Supplier Negotiation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"