Trainee Estimator / £17k - £19k / North Kent
My client are looking for a Trainee Estimator to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This is a fantastic entry level role, where you will be given full training and continued development opportunities.
This role involves working in a team to deal with customer enquiries, interpreting project requirements and producing an accurate and comprehensive quotation.
Duties are varied and include:
- Liaising with customers and internal teams
- Listening to and interpreting requirements, this includes the need to look at technical drawings
- Offering advice and suggestions
- Producing quotations from architectural drawings
- Completing comparative versions of quotations
- Chasing customers and providing a strong follow up service and excellent customer service
To be considered, you will:
- Be educated to a good level, ideally to at least A Level standard
- Be a great communicator, with the ability to build relationships
- Have a strong attention to detail and be focused on accuracy as well as efficiency
- Be keen to develop a role and move forwards
- Have some office based experience in an administrative or customer service based role
You will have some experience in a customer facing office based role and be keen to learn the ropes as an Estimator. You will be positive, self motivated and have a good attitude to work.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply online today!
This role is being handled by Emily, Executive Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- "Trainee" "graduate" "Estimator"