What can I expect?
Haart offer real careers in the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
A benefits package with On Target Earnings of £25,000. We offer top tier salary brackets in the industry and our new commission structure allows you to keep your take-home pay very.
Once you have passed your probationary period, we will introduce you to your company car: fully taxed and insured to drive your success.
Did we mention that we have sent our top performers to 'once-in -a-lifetime’, all-inclusive company holidays to the Alps, Bangkok, New York and Abu Dhabi? The real question is: will you be on the next adventure?
Your personal goals are equally important as we believe this has a direct impact on our joint success. We provide ongoing learning and development and a tailored mentoring programme.
What will I be responsible for?
As a negotiator, you will:
- Register new customers looking to buy properties, in person and over the phone
- Book and conduct property viewings
- Negotiate offers between applicants and vendors/sellers.
- Aiding the growth of your branch through canvassing (on the street, in your local area, over social media) and obtaining referrals from previous customers.
- Recommending our array of services and ensuring that our customers are kept as part of the 'haart Family'.
- Ensuring everyone receives our industry leading customer service, supporting them all the way to "move-in" and ensuring they are happy with our service.
Each member of the haart team strives to deliver impeccable customer service at every opportunity. You will be a 'hub of knowledge' - an expert in your vendors’ and buyers’ needs. Every day, you will strive for success through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development.
What will I need?
You will require the following in order to be shortlisted to the next stage:
- Proven track record within sales and customer service; working to targets
- Confident speaking to customers on the phone and in person, in our branch and out in the local area, to drive relationships.
- Comfortable creating social media content including videos and generating engagement.
- Strong and confident manner, work well under pressure and demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Analytical skills to identify property market trends and enthusiasm to learn about the property industry
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
What is my next step?
Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page. We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not. You will hear back from a member of our Talent Acquisition Team within 10 working days.
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'