Trainee Estate Agent
Driven to be the best?
Determined to achieve?
You are just the sort if person we are looking for!
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £15,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
On Target Earnings: £23,000
Location: Central London
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Company Phone, Paid holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, etc!
What do we need from you…..?
- Drive, energy and a thirst for knowledge to become a "supersales" person
- A competitive edge with a desire to achieve and exceed your targets
- The ability to build rapport quickly with all different types of people
- The proactive nature to see opportunities and convert them to business
- A great work ethic and aspire for the best for your customers
- A full, clean UK driving license!
What does a Trainee Estate Agent do?
- Organising and attending property viewings
- Generating new business by contacting vendors and landlords
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients and tenants
- Administrative duties
As a Junior/Trainee Estate Agent, you will be responsible for generating and maintaining business as part of a skilled team of negotiators all working towards targets. The role will be fast-paced, people-facing and sales focused. You will need a positive, can-do attitude above all else!
Key Words: Property Consultant, Graduate Property Consultant, Trainee Property Consultant, Graduate Estate Agent, Trainee Estate Agent, Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Residential Property, Property, Property Sales, Lettings, Graduate Lettings Negotiator, Trainee Lettings Negotiator, Trainee Negotiator, Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Graduate Negotiator, Junior Estate Agent, Junior Negotiator, Junior Lettings, Junior Sales, Junior Property Consultant, Graduate Level, Graduate Entry, Entry Level, Trainee
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
If you are career-focused, driven and money motivated please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.
- Communication Skills
- Exceeding Targets
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job