- Trainee/ Junior Role
- Continued Training & Support
- Competitive Package + Commission
- Clear Career Progression
- East London
Are you a people person? Do you want to build a career in an exciting, fast paced industry? Our client offers the best place to start and learn all there is to know about Lettings in East London. They provide training, support and guidance throughout your journey to success!
The role entails helping people with their property search, it is fast paced, no two days are the same and will suit somebody that is interested in an office based role with most of the day out meeting new people and viewing property! You will build relationships with those looking for property and property owners while learning the Lettings Process and earning commissions.
You can expect to earn in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 on target earnings in your first year. In the second and third years, when you know the industry and your area, your package will have increased drastically and you can earn your stripes and get promoted to Senior/ Management positions.
All you need to start this role is :
- A Valid UK driving license & use of your own vehicle
- Lots of energy and a can do attitude
- A desire to learn and get into the property sector
- Be determined, driven, enthusiastic and enjoy a corporate, fun & energetic working environment
- Sales & Customer service background a bonus but not essential
If this interests you please apply! Interviews are taking place now!!
*** All candidates must be presentable and hold a clean UK driving license and have full use of a car
- Customer Service