This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, successful Estate Agent who is looking to recruit a permanent full-time trainee Estate Agent to join their successful, friendly and hardworking team at their branch in Quedgeley.
Main duties will be:
- To negotiate house sales to achieve set targets in line with the company business plan.
- To appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes (post valuation)
- Liaise with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process as and when required
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales
- To provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies
- To actively promote all available services offered by the company
- Record all information on a computer based system
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Be keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be computer literate
- Reliable & committed
- Be smart and well presented
- Full driving licence and car
Salary: £12,500 basic. £18,000 guarantee for 1st 6/9 months - depending on length of training. OTE in 1st full year £25,000 - £28,000
Hours: Monday -Saturday 9am - 6pm with a day off in the week every other week
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"