Trainee Estate Agent
Trainee Estate Agent Perks - £25,000 - £35,000 OTE + Training + Career progression + Uncapped Earning Potentials + Bonuses and Incentives!
- Are you motivated by money?
- Do you have great sales ability?
- Do you have an interest in the London Property Market?
- Do you want to become a Trainee Estate Agent and progress in the property sector...? This may be for you!
The ideal Trainee Estate Agent can work for a strong independent Estate Agency offering some of the best training in the industry. Our client has a strong focus on service and development, being the leading cause for their accelerating growth. They dominate their local market making them a household name! If you're looking to grow and flourish into a rewarding career, this is the company for you to start your journey as a Trainee Estate Agent!
Duties for the Trainee Estate Agent:
- Working to financial, individual and team targets
- Opening and developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Completing necessary paperwork to finalize deals
- Negotiating offers between landlords and tenants
Person Specification for the Trainee Estate Agent:
- Ambitious individual looking to make their first career step
- Pro-active, flexible and confident
- Excellent sales ability
Essential Criteria for the Trainee Estate Agent:
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
Benefits of working as a Trainee Estate Agent:
- Become ARLA or NAEA qualified
- Receive some of the best sales training
- Start a rewarding long-term career
- Have access to excellent incentives
- Progress into management in a short span of time!
To apply, apply online. If you have further questions call . Please bear in mind that you MUST have a full driving license for this role.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
- Trainee Estate Agent | Property | Trainee | Sales Consultant | Estate Agent | No experience needed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'