******Trainee / Entry level Recruitment Consultants needed******
- Do you want a £25,000 (combined package) job with no experience?
- Are you looking for a career in the Oxford area?
- Do you enjoy speaking to people on the phone?
- Do you have good grades in GCSE or A Levels or a Grad?
- Do you drive a motorbike or car?
If you answered yes to the above - apply now and I will get you an interview tomorrow…
Other questions for you:
- Do you like working with people?
- Do you want to work in a fast paced dynamic environment?
- Are you dedicated and hungry for success and want to start earning as much money as possible?
- Are you self-motivated, positive minded with a competitive, inquisitive nature?
- Have you thought about a career in recruitment?
Our client is an award winning Recruitment Company that is recognised as one of the most innovative IT Recruitment solutions business in the UK. We are currently looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our fantastic team, based in East Oxford.
As one of our trainees we will provide you with an initial training program - this will enable you to get a thorough understanding of exactly what we do and how to become a great recruiter!
We promise to offer you fantastic career opportunities and we pride ourselves on promoting within - our average length of service is over five years, more than double the industry average - mainly because we are a great company to work for!
You will not only have the opportunity to move up the career ladder quickly but you will also have outstanding training throughout your career and amazing support and the ability to earn more money than you ever have before!
The Rewards for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position include;
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Realistic 1st Year OTE £25k (minimum)
- Achievable commission structure
- 25 days' holiday (plus all bank holidays)
- 5 Year career ladder
- Bottle of champagne when you beat your personal best
- Contributory pension after 6 months
- Numerous team building incentives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"