Trainee Engineer - Oxfordshire
Day Shift - £22,000
Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest water frameworks within the UK? Do you want to start a career within the engineering industry? My client is looking to bring on board a motivated and eager Trainee Water Leakage Engineer who want to kick start a career within a multi-million-pound company and earn a great salary.
The role of a Trainee Engineer:
- Will get thoroughly trained on how to perform a vital skill working within the Clean Water Industry
- Learn to use specialist pieces of equipment/technology to pinpoint activity within pipes and networks
- Fully supported by a supervisor daily
- Become a fully qualified Water Technician after completing your training
Experience Required of a Trainee Engineer:
- No qualifications needed - training provided
- Experience working within clean water would be advantageous but not essential
- Quick thinking & ability to work well in a team and own initiative
Responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer:
- Happy to work outside in all conditions
- Motivated and Determined Individual
- Full UK Driving Licence
Benefits of a Trainee Engineer:
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Van, Fuel card, Full PPE, Tools & Equipment and Company Phone
- NRSWA Course
- EUSR Blue Water Pass
- Foothold starting a career working within the Engineering Industry
This is a great opportunity with excellent career progression, so apply today by forwarding your CV. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply within.
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'