Location: South Molton
Salary: Upon Application
Our client is looking for a trainee Engineer who is looking to forge a career as a Design engineer to progress into their busy team.
For the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to learn some great skills within a business that would train and support you. There will be full training and great opportunities to progress your career within the business.
We are looking for someone with the following Qualifications & Skills:
- Good Communication and Organisation Skills
- Good Commercial Skills
- Great attention to details throughout all aspect of work
- Knowledge of AutoCAD MEP 3D would be an advantage
- Be able to use Microsoft Programs such as Word, Excel & Microsoft Project.
- Read and be able to create drawings would be an advantage
For the right candidate our client can offer:
- Full training and support package
- Development of current skills and experience
- Learn new skills and software programmes
- Be part of a great team
- Career progression
- Free Parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position then please contact Sarah Radford on
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job