Major renewables Company, who import, distribute, and install biomass systems nationally. Are looking for a Trainee Engineer to be located in Devon and assist with installation work nationwide. Working with and learning from an experienced installation Engineer.
Training will be provided in relation to our specific products and installation work.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertake and assist in installation and project work
- Service and maintenance of boilers
- Assist with the operation of the TRECO distribution centre
- Assist in troubleshooting issues and faults
All of the above work will involve an element of Travel and working away from home
Desirable Knowledge & Skills:
- Interest in plumbing, mechanical or electrical engineering. The ability to learn on the job and undertake the role as detailed.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and other parties including the customer
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Driving license.
Personality and disposition:
- Flexible attitude and ability to learn new skills
- Can be relied on to meet tight deadlines
- Initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- Committed to both their work and personal development
- Interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Team player