Trainee Drainage Engineer required for our client; a Kent based Drainage Solutions company. They are looking to expand their team with the addition of a trainee Service Engineer to assist their Drainage Engineers in the Kent/Surrey area. The engineer will be covering commercial and domestic sites across Kent, Surrey, Sussex and London maintaining drains, unblocking, carrying out CCTV surveys and drain repairs.
This role would suit an ambitious person looking to grow a career in the drainage industry. The position is open to all applicants but anyone with any plumbing and/or drainage experience will be advantageous.
Trainee Drainage Engineer Position Overview
Junior Engineer required to cover domestic and commercial sites in Kent and London performing CCTV Surveys, Jetting lining. Patching and repairs. The successful candidate doesn't require any previous experience but any knowledge or experience working on drainage systems in pubs, restaurants, residential care homes and private home owner's properties will be an advantage.
Trainee Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Must be ambitious and willing to learn
- Reliable, good time keeper and excellent communication skills
- Local to Kent
- Must either hold a CSCS card or be willing to get one before commencing employment
Trainee Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £17k - £24k DOE + Overtime
- Mon - Fri (Hours to suit)
- 20 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Opportunity to join a growing, successful business
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy