- Established for well over half a century.
- A market leading medical devices company with an excellent reputation.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- You will have a 12 month training programme when you start.
- You will work alongside the Regional Sales Manager and the Senior Specialist and unlikely to be covering cases on your own for the 1st year.
- You will be selling everything within the endoscopic product range and spend a lot of time in theatre and travelling.
- Selling to endoscopists, surgeons, consultants and procurement.
- This is fast track role for the right individual.
- £24k, £5k training bonus (Nobody has ever failed to get this), car, phone, £5 lunch allowance, pension options, healthcare, phone, laptop.
The Ideal Person:
- You will come with a science degree or business degree and 6months NHS sales experience.
- You will be driven, enthusiastic, and desperate to get into medical sales.
- Potentially a graduate with Medical device/Theatre shadowing experience.
- Up and coming in individual who doesn't mind a lot of travel and isn't squeamish.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'