Our growing client is seeking a Trainee Applications Engineer to work with their busy team to ensure their customers can maintain the efficiency of their equipment and ensuring uninterrupted, fault-free production. The role is ideally suited for a graduate Engineer (ideally electrical) or a candidate who has a strong interest in electronics. Your role will be to provide engineering support to the Senior Engineers as well as their customers.
During your first year you will receive training and will be working alongside the Senior Engineers who can in developing your electrical engineering skills.
- Collate enquiry information from clients
- Reading BOM- Bill of Materials and interpreting customer requirements
- Carry out simple and medium engineering design solutions
- Ensure project information is added to CRM in a timely fashion
- Liaise with approved suppliers and contractors
- Occasionally visiting customer & project sites with senior members when requested
- Manage emails and enquiries into the business (daily basis) and distribute to various departments within agreed timescales.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineer or equivalent/or interest in electronics
- Knowledge of power supplies, resistors, capacitors etc
- Dynamic and can-do attitude
- Good communications skills
- Strong team player