We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Electrical Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary property consultancy based in Ipswich. Operating in both the public and private sectors, our client have a proven, award-winning, track record in the local & regional markets.
Reporting directly to Line Managers & Senior Members of the team, the successful Trainee Electrical Engineer will be working within an integrated M&E department, assisting in the specification and design of electrical building services and ensuring installations are completed to a high standard. These services will include power distribution, lighting, alarm, and telecommunications. More specific day-to-day duties will be discussed at interview stage.
It is envisaged that the successful Trainee Electrical Engineer will hold, or be working towards, a HNC / HND (or equivalent) in an Engineering related subject. Relevant experience in a Design capacity is preferable, but not essential, as is a basic understanding of Building Regulations & associated guidelines / legislation. It is also important that the Trainee Electrical Engineer is computer literate with strong literacy & numeracy skills. Any previous experience in the use of CAD, IES and Hevacomp would be hugely beneficial.
Trainee Electrical Engineer Position Overview
- Working within the M&E Department
- Assisting in delivering mechanical building services design
- Specific day to day duties to be discussed as required
Trainee Electrical Engineer Position Requirements
- Working towards, or have achieved, a HNC / HND in Engineering related subject
- Basic knowledge of relevant Building Regulations & associated guidelines / legislation
- Developing skills in relation to the use of Design Software (CAD, IES & Hevacomp)
- Computer literate with a high level of literacy and numeracy skills
Trainee Electrical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Package to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job