Our London Region are hiring now! We are looking for someone to join our Primary branch. We are interviewing over the upcoming weeks and the successful candidates will commence employment as soon as possible.
If you have not considered a career in education recruitment before, then it’s time to consider it as a way to kick start a truly rewarding career. At Teaching Personnel, we are looking for individuals who embody our TP spirit by working at a great company, with great career prospects and alongside great people.
Our London Region is based in a large office on Southwark Road, London Bridge and they support recruitment needs Secondary schools, across central London boroughs. Due to the current COVID `9 guidlines, this role will be based remotely (home working) for now. Full IT equipment will be provided prior to starting. Our team is vastly growing, and we are looking for new consultants to help maintain and support the business we have currently while also growing the business with new clients in new areas. Whether you already have experience in recruitment and are looking for a new role or have not tried recruitment but have identified it as an ambition, we would be keen to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across the boroughs
- Being an expert and supporting specialist provisions with support in finding the right staff
- Resourcing quality teachers and support staff and carrying out interviews (via video conferencing)
- Regular client meetings (held virtually due to COVID-19) to build relationships with key decision makers within schools
- Creating quality marketing and advertising
- Supporting and contributing within the team to achieve team targets
- Becoming part of the school community assisting with school events and fundraising
Why Teaching Personnel?
We are looking for individuals who believes in what we do, giving back to the community, through the resourcing and recruiting of quality teachers and support staff for local schools; with the aim of raising educational attainment.
Our London team are the largest, busiest region in Teaching Personnel. The staff are all driven, hardworking and ambitious working together to support the schools in the best possible way. They are also a social bunch and regularly enjoy team-based activities and events outside of the office.
From day one, along with an intensive induction programme, you will be part of tpGROW, which is an industry leading development programme; where you can expect to be continuously supported throughout and be provided with all the resources required in order to have a successful career at Teaching Personnel. Our motto: ‘always improving’ ensures that there is learning and development available at all levels and you will constantly be encouraged to reach your full potential.
Along with an excellent starting salary and uncapped performance related commission, you will have the opportunity to be promoted up to four times a year; with significant increases to salary and commission as part of a fair and transparent career structure supporting your development from Recruitment Consultant to Branch Manager and beyond.
In addition we offer a large range of other benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays;
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service;
- Additional cash bonuses for performance;
- Regular incentives and prizes;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers;
- Contributory stakeholder pension, life assurance scheme.
We are happy to accept applications from individuals who have not got any recruitment experience providing that they can demonstrate, and evidence experience in customer service and/or sales and building relationships. A knowledge of special educational needs would be beneficial as the role is in a specialist field. We are ideally looking for someone who is degree qualified. Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a hardworking ‘can do’ attitude, drive, ambition, and integrity during the interview process.
We have opportunities available now and if you think you have that TPspirit we are keen to speak with you now. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'