Trainee Door Installers
A vibrant and busy Leeds based specialist door company is looking for Trainee Door Installers to work alongside our current team of door engineers fitting entrance and garage doors to residential properties.
Candidates for the Trainee Door Installer role will ideally have some experience of installing garage doors, entrance doors or windows, however this is not essential, and training will be given to the right candidate.
Installation work will be predominantly on private customers properties and will require a level of customer service and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- · Installing and maintaining Composite, Steel and Aluminium doors
- · Installing and maintaining domestic garage door systems
- · Installing and programming garage door automation systems
- · Working with our fitting teams
- · Assisting with deliveries and loading
- · Communicating with customers
Qualifications, skills and attributes
- · Full Current driving licence
- · CSCS Card
- · Previous experience of garage door installation
- · Previous experience of door and window installation
- · Previous experience of dealing with customers and end users
- · Previous experience within construction
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a change of direction within their career or indeed, someone who is looking for a role in which they can gain a skill and progress through the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'