The role is open to those who recently graduated and are currently engaged in any digital marketing qualification. Work experience in the sector is not needed, as training will be provided. This is also suited for international candidates with baseline digital marketing credential, but have no experience working in the UK.
We’re currently working with a company that is repositioning itself as an active player in the digital solutions environment. They are seeking to add trainees to support their growing digital marketing team in campaign planning, execution and management.
- Work experience placement with a high-growth digital solutions company.
- Includes a training opportunity that will expand your digital marketing know-how and skills.
- Become familiar with different aspects of digital marketing.
- Build valuable digital marketing experience that will contribute to your career advancement.
- Competitive starting salary.
Take note that we only consider applications from university or college graduates as well as candidates currently engaged in any digital marketing qualification.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'